Friday, April 22, 2005

Time to Reflect (with Photos)

Three days off from work have gone by quickly. Good! I'm thankful for having the experiences of knowledge and skill building which I have had during these present days. On my last few days of rest, or rather rest combined with scattered chores and work and times of fellowship, I've honed my standard transmission (stick shift) vehicle skills. From the time before I had konked out almost every time I stopped at an intersection or other regions on the the road, but in the past two days I've only konked out like a unsuave bandit three times. Estabien. Mi coche es magnifico. I've taken some more pictures, and some of which are of today's work in some friends' backyard, which is right up against a "wetland" (any land deemed to be holding a stream or similar habits which might be home to our aquatic friends and friends of the feather). It was good work and interesting company. So my friends, life goes on. Trust in the Lord always.

No comments: