Monday, April 18, 2005

Dream in the Early Morning of April 12

APRIL 12, 2005--I was in the role of a woman's husband in some forest settlement as two Indians proceeded to kill me with a spear. The woman cried out in my dream, though that dying man, in whose eyes I saw through, did not. The hatred in the two Indians' eyes was of the most malicious I have ever seen directed at me in any out of my dream. I saw the spear go into my chest with full force from the two arms of the one teeth-grinding man with paint on his face; blood was shed through that spear in my dream which some might call a nightmare. The husband fought and died.
That was the moment of the husband's death, for my sight was no longer found with him. His body lay in green grass in a dewy patch in a clearing, bloody and silent he lay.
This is not the end of my dream. The husband had a friend there, who must have been helping the two with their work around their homestead, but he was not in my eyesight until after the death of the husband. He was the next one of the murderers' agenda, and now their deed was almost done. His death came without a fight, which is most unusual in such a circumstance; the friend actually motioned to the two Indians where he wanted the deed to occur. In the sunny clearing about 20 feet away from the husband's body I saw that the friend motioned to, reluctant to go, though he went. At one moment the two Indians thought the man was planning to run, so one was ready to make a chase in case he had. However, the friend chuckled, sighing and waving his hands to say, "I will not run." I would imagine the widowed woman must have been crying at this scene and the one before, but I am not sure of what happened to her because I never saw from her eyes.
With death on the friend's horizon, he was ready for any gruesome end which they planned. My heart felt courageous when the man motioned to his heart and then to the sky, exclaiming, "Jesus Christ, I go to Him." They looked at him and then to each other in awe, but nonetheless they persisted in the killing. Before he died, before I died with him in my dream, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small Bible and handed to the Indians. I am unable to write of the death of the second man because my dream lead me to another scene.
Very naturally, I felt saddened, and in a way I felt disappointed. Put off by the knowledge of these two men's deaths, I then found myself in a chamber much like a courtroom with wide glass windows on the right side of the aisle leading to the Judge in the far right-hand corner. The Judge speaking to me with authority, looked at me saying, "What have I once said? 'I will be with you always.'" He looked to the others in His court with a grave countenance and they all nodded much like people in a courtroom normally do when they know or have realized a fact more than the one being questioned. I understood without any explanation that Judge in my dream is the Lord. He encouraged me to be strong, peering into my soul to say it there: "BE STRONG!" I woke up praying, "Lord, help me to be strong!"

No comments: