Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Post in Almost 5 Years!

So this has been a while. And now for a little context.

The last time this blog received any light of day from me, my wife and I were newlyweds, we didn't have a passel of children, we lived in Washington state, Bush was still in office, and the world had not yet come to an end during the Mayan apocalypse. So as you can plainly tell, my writing ambitions have been nil.

When I established (that sounds important, yes, I shall keep that word there) this blog, I obviously was in love with the Book of Proverbs, and, therefore, named my site after a NKJV rendering of one it's passages. I suppose every blog has a vision of what is supposed to be, I'm now figuring that out. At any rate, since this may just be me and a select few who stumble upon this little bit of cyber space, I shall set out to at least brush off the dust collecting on the writer in me.

I hope this rekindling of words brings some glory to God; if this is all that becomes of it then it will not be for nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are writing again son. Read through the early ones!

Grreat!